The final piece to the puzzle is providing teachers with community resources and connections to the various businesses in Tennessee that can provide “real-world” coding experiences for our students.
Community business can help each learning community in a number of ways by providing opportunities for teachers to make the connection between coding and teaching.
- Providing “real-world” scenarios on how coding is used in their industry.
- Providing training, mentoring, guidance or technology support.
- Making recommendations on technology and other resources.
- Sponsoring training events, conferences, or resources.
- Inviting the learning communities to visit your business to see how coding is used.
- And more!
Please provide your contact information and tell us how you might be able to help!
Thank you for taking the time to help! We will contact you soon.
Learn more about TNcodeHUB’s plan for: